Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Testing Services
Through careful observation and lab analysis you can learn what is in your air. Often times a trained inspector can identify common problem areas without the need of additional lab testing. If it will provide value to the inspection we collect samples for lab analysis. A user-friendly analysis of lab results and recommendations for improving your IAQ is emailed within two weeks (expedited services available).
Air Quality Testing Services
- Allergens (dust mite, cat, dog, rat, mouse, pollen)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) and carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combustible gases
- Mold spores (viable and non-viable)
- Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (MVOC)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
Recent Air Quality and Allergen PostsVIEW ALL -
- Dirty Electricity from LEDs Many folks interested high fidelity sound systems or low-EMF enviro...
- IAQ issues LEED Building – Part Two As a healthy building inspector and industrial hygienist, I...
- Air Quality Problems in the EPA’s San Francisco LEED EBOM Building IAQ Issues in a LEED Buildin...