Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Testing Services
Through careful observation and lab analysis you can learn what is in your air. Often times a trained inspector can identify common problem areas without the need of additional lab testing. If it will provide value to the inspection we collect samples for lab analysis. A user-friendly analysis of lab results and recommendations for improving your IAQ is emailed within two weeks (expedited services available).
Air Quality Testing Services
- Allergens (dust mite, cat, dog, rat, mouse, pollen)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) and carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combustible gases
- Mold spores (viable and non-viable)
- Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (MVOC)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
Recent Air Quality and Allergen PostsVIEW ALL -
- Dust and Smoke From Fires Far more people have been impacted by dust and smoke than fires thems...
- Cleaning After Fire The October 2017 California Fires in Northern California were devastating. ...
- Environmental Compliance Testing Protects Occupant Health The word “compliance” may set our fre...