Electromagnetic Inspections Benefits and ServicesOur training, experience, and technology are unique in this area of environmental assessments. HBS uses finely calibrated metering equipment and a proven protocols to analyze buildings for electrosmog. Surveys can take between 2-6 hours, depending on the complexity of the case. We usually focus on low frequency EMR in the sleeping and working areas, and high frequency Radio Frequency throughout the building. We are also often called upon to survey property without any buildings. The final report includes a site/floor plan with meter readings, and suggestions for mitigation.
Electromagnetic inspections commonly include:
- AC Electric Fields (60 Hz - appliances, lamps, clocks, cords, plugs, etc.)
- AC Magnetic Fields (60 Hz)
- Radio Frequency (High Frequency - cordless phones, Wi-Fi, microwave ovens, etc.)
- Dirty Electricity (aka: "noise," or "high-voltage transients")
From The Healthy Building Science Blog: Recent Posts on EMF/EMRVIEW ALL -
- EMF and GPS Syncing Capabilities – Magnetic Field Example Quite honestly, one of the aspects of...
- Magnetic Field Guidelines for the new home EMF is a broad umbrella term encompassing many aspe...
- EMF Equipment Recommendations for Non-professionals Concerned that you might have an EMF relate...