Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Resources – 2011
Electromagnetic fields and radio frequency radiation are increasingly becoming hot-botton issues. A five-day seminar from the Institute for Building Biology & Ecology (IBE) is where Alex first learned about the health affects from EMF, and how to measure and mitigate EMF in buildings. EMF resources are becoming increasingly common, but good sites are diamonds in the rough.
It still boggles my mind that there is only one professional level training and certification for the testing and mitigation of electromagnetic fields (EMF) and radio frequency (RF) radiation in the US. We strongly encourage those interested in EMF/RF to go through the Building Biology Environmental Consultant certification program – or at least their EMF seminar.
EMF Resources – 2011
- Electromagnetic Health
- Microwave News – Report on Non-Ionizing Radiation
- ElectroSensitivity.org – Sensitivities and Allergies to Electricity
- The Collaborative on Health and the Environment – Working Group on Electromagnetic Fields
- BioInitiative Report – Comprehensive Overview of Health Effects from EMF ($2.00 access fee)
Who is Healthy Building Science?
Environmental Testing Services at HBS
- Air Quality Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Soil Testing
- Asbestos Testing
- Lead Testing
- Mold Testing
- RF Testing – EMF Testing
- LEED IAQ Testing
- Silica Air Testing (OSHA)
- Compliance Testing USP 797
- WELL Building Verification Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Industrial Hygiene and Compliance
- Cleaning, Verification & Coronavirus Testing
Sign up for our Quarterly newsletter
Sign Up For Newsletter
We value your privacy.
Your email is never shared or sold.