Electromagnetic Inspections Benefits and ServicesOur training, experience, and technology are unique in this area of environmental assessments. HBS uses finely calibrated metering equipment and a proven protocols to analyze buildings for electrosmog. Surveys can take between 2-6 hours, depending on the complexity of the case. We usually focus on low frequency EMR in the sleeping and working areas, and high frequency Radio Frequency throughout the building. We are also often called upon to survey property without any buildings. The final report includes a site/floor plan with meter readings, and suggestions for mitigation.
Electromagnetic inspections commonly include:
- AC Electric Fields (60 Hz - appliances, lamps, clocks, cords, plugs, etc.)
- AC Magnetic Fields (60 Hz)
- Radio Frequency (High Frequency - cordless phones, Wi-Fi, microwave ovens, etc.)
- Dirty Electricity (aka: "noise," or "high-voltage transients")
From The Healthy Building Science Blog: Recent Posts on EMF/EMRVIEW ALL -
- Air Quality Index (AQI) and You During the 2018 Paradise Fire smoke wave, many in the Bay Area ...
- DIY Box Fan Filter & Air Quality Experiment Here in San Francisco and surrounding areas kid...
- Bay Area Wildfire Smoke and Indoor Air Quality I am writing this on November 13, 2018. For the...