Electromagnetic Inspections Benefits and ServicesOur training, experience, and technology are unique in this area of environmental assessments. HBS uses finely calibrated metering equipment and a proven protocols to analyze buildings for electrosmog. Surveys can take between 2-6 hours, depending on the complexity of the case. We usually focus on low frequency EMR in the sleeping and working areas, and high frequency Radio Frequency throughout the building. We are also often called upon to survey property without any buildings. The final report includes a site/floor plan with meter readings, and suggestions for mitigation.
Electromagnetic inspections commonly include:
- AC Electric Fields (60 Hz - appliances, lamps, clocks, cords, plugs, etc.)
- AC Magnetic Fields (60 Hz)
- Radio Frequency (High Frequency - cordless phones, Wi-Fi, microwave ovens, etc.)
- Dirty Electricity (aka: "noise," or "high-voltage transients")
From The Healthy Building Science Blog: Recent Posts on EMF/EMRVIEW ALL -
- Scientists always needed a reliable process to understand the amount of mold burden in a specif...
- Healthy Building Science recently spoke to Redfin about ways to improve the outdoor living spac...
- How to Improve the Air Quality in Your Home and Car During Wildfire Season The smoke sea...