Asthma and Allergy Resources – 2011
Asthma and Allergy Resources
It can be challenging to find asthma and allergy resources that are easy to understand and helpful. We often find ourselves in homes with children (and adults) with asthma, and they are unaware of what we consider “the basics” of managing indoor irritants and asthma triggers. Some basic self education is definitely in order for anyone suffering from asthma or caring for someone with asthma or allergies. Often zero- or low-cost mitigation efforts can have great benefits in terms of how much people suffer inside.
These websites offer free educational information and we consider good asthma and allergy resources. During our environmental inspections and in our reports we share much of the environmental mitigation and asthma trigger avoidance recommendations found on these websites.
Asthma and Allergy Resource List:
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- National Institute of Health & National Library of Medicine: MedLine Plus
Who is Healthy Building Science?
Environmental Testing Services at HBS
- Air Quality Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Soil Testing
- Asbestos Testing
- Lead Testing
- Mold Testing
- RF Testing – EMF Testing
- LEED IAQ Testing
- Silica Air Testing (OSHA)
- Compliance Testing USP 797
- WELL Building Verification Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Industrial Hygiene and Compliance
- Cleaning, Verification & Coronavirus Testing
Sign up for our Quarterly newsletter
Sign Up For Newsletter
We value your privacy.
Your email is never shared or sold.