Benefits of Indoor Air Quality Testing Services
Through careful observation and lab analysis you can learn what is in your air. Often times a trained inspector can identify common problem areas without the need of additional lab testing. If it will provide value to the inspection we collect samples for lab analysis. A user-friendly analysis of lab results and recommendations for improving your IAQ is emailed within two weeks (expedited services available).
Air Quality Testing Services
- Allergens (dust mite, cat, dog, rat, mouse, pollen)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) and carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combustible gases
- Mold spores (viable and non-viable)
- Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds (MVOC)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
Recent Air Quality and Allergen PostsVIEW ALL -
- Bay Area Air Quality Among Worst In Nation As an industrial hygienist it came as a surprise tha...
- Pest Problem? Before you reach for the pesticides, bug spray, or call the exterminator, conside...
- Air Pollution Effects and Mental Health The link between the effects of air pollution on cardio...